INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(section 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016)
- WHAT IS THIS INFORMATION ABOUT?
This page contains information on the processing of your personal data that VIVAVIRGOLO S.R.L. (hereinafter also „VIVAVIRGOLO„) collects by completing the appropriate form on our web site.
All data collected is processed in accordance with European Regulation no. 679/2016 (hereinafter also „GDPR„).
- WHO COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is collected by VIVAVIRGOLO which, according to the GDPR, is the „Data Controller“. The contact details of VIVAVIRGOLO are as follows:
VIVAVIRGOLO S.R.L., VAT ID 02540030216, 39100 Bolzano, Piazza Walther no. 22, [+39 0471 1838990, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.]
VIVAVIRGOLO has appointed a data protection coordinator, who can be contacted as follows:
SIGNA REM Italia S.R.L., Piazza Walther 22, 39100 Bolzano, +39 0471 1838998, e-mail: email@example.com.
- WHAT CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED?
Upon completion of our form, VIVAVIRGOLO collects and stores your personal details and contact information, e.g. name, surname, telephone number, e-mail and address.
There is no obligation to provide VIVAVIRGOLO with this data.
However, if you provide them, the data will be used to submit information, to update on commercial offers, to submit newsletters or other communications.
If you do not provide them, VIVAVIRGOLO will not provide the above services.
- WHY MAY VIVAVIRGOLO COLLECT YOUR DATA?WHAT PURPOSE DOES IT USE THEM FOR?
VIVAVIRGOLO collects and processes your personal details, your contact details and any other data you supply through the form, in order to respond to your request for information, or in order to provide you with commercial offers (marketing purposes), to subscribe you to our newsletter or to send you other commercial communications and advertising material. The purposes of the processing are referred to as „purposes of processing“.
VIVAVIRGOLO may collect and provide this data for the following reasons, which the GDPR defines as „legal bases for processing“:
- in the case of a simple request for information, because it is the user himself who makes the request and, hence, in execution of pre-contractual activities;
- for marketing, newsletter subscription or profiling purposes, only because the user has expressed his free and express consent as provided for by section 6 (1)(a) of GDPR by ticking the appropriate box.
Your consent to the processing of data to request information, for marketing purposes, profiling or newsletter subscription, is not mandatory.
However, if you decide not to provide it, there will be no consequences other than not receiving information, commercial offers and other communications regarding the services, products and activities of VIVAVIRGOLO.
Please note that the purpose of marketing activities is to collect and use data that are relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which they are processed, to carry out studies, research, market statistics, send advertising and information material, carry out direct sales or placement of products or services.
As far as the newsletter service is concerned, this foresees the sending of informative e-mails, the sending by post of informative documents and telephone calls for marketing purposes regarding events, presentations of new services, etc. promoted by VIVAVIRGOLO or other companies belonging to the same group.
Subscription to the newsletter may be revoked at any time by sending a request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, profiling consists of collecting information on commercial behaviour and habits in the real estate sector in order to improve the services offered on the basis of the needs that the clients have expressed with their specific consent.
In addition to the above, VIVAVIRGOLO may process your data for legal obligations, or in other specific cases of legitimate interest, namely to establish and defend a right in judicial or extra-judicial proceedings, or to ensure the security, availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality of data transmitted through information networks.
- TO WHOM IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY VIVAVIRGOLO PASSED?
Your personal data collected by VIVAVIRGOLO will only be communicated to third parties, if necessary, for the purposes or methods of processing, for legal obligations, or to comply with your specific request in compliance with the GDPR.
VIVAVIRGOLO may pass your personal data to:
- IT service providers and companies in charge of supporting our internal IT infrastructure, including, in particular, the company SIGNA Informationstechnologie;
- professional advertising, marketing and mailing agencies, in connection with commercial initiatives related to the products and services offered by VIVAVIRGOLO;
- to the following companies of the VIVAVIRGOLO group: WALTHERPARK S.p.A., Living Gries S.r.l., Signa Rem Italia S.r.l., BZ.Immo S.r.l., Bauer S.r.l., ABD Holding S.r.l., ABD Airport S.p.A. for publicity and marketing purposes;
- bodies and authorities responsible for protecting the rights of the Data Controller or third parties; consultants and employees;
- consultants and professionals appointed by VIVAVIRGOLO for performing economic and business activities, for accounting, technical, legal, insurance and administrative assistance;
- consultants and professionals in relationship with VIVAVIRGOLO in order to offer products and services requested by the client/user, such as real estate consultants, agents and agencies for the sale of real estate;
However, only the category of recipients is indicated because it is subject to continuous updating. However, you may always refer to VIVAVIRGOLO (at the addresses indicated in point 1) for an updated and complete list of the recipients of the data processed*
VIVAVIRGOLO does not pass your personal data to a foreign country that does not guarantee the same data protection rules and conditions as those set out in the GDPR, and has no intention of doing so.
- HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED BY VIVAVIRGOLO?
Personal data will be stored for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the specific purposes of the processing, for which the user has given his/her consent, and in particular:
- for data provided by the user for information purposes: the time necessary to carry out the services requested or to respond to the requests made, except in the event of computer crimes against the site;
- for data provided by the user for marketing, newsletter or profiling purposes: for 24 months from the moment the user has given his/her consent to the processing in the case of marketing, and for 12 months from the moment the user has given his consent to the processing, in the case of profiling;
- for the purposes or legal obligations, for as long as required by the applicable regulations (e.g. 10 years pursuant to section 2946 of the Italian Civil Code);
- for the indicated purposes of computer security, for 120 months from the collection of the data, except for possible extensions deriving from judicial authority findings or investigations in progress.
- WHICH RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
In relation to the processing of your personal data by VIVAVIRGOLO, the following rights are guaranteed, which the GDPR defines as „Rights of the Data Subject“:
- the right to ask the Data Controller for access to the personal data it stores;
- the right to rectification and erasure of personal data or the right to restriction of processing;
- the right to object to data processing;
- the right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive from the Controller in a commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning him/her, as provided for by section 20 of the GDPR;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which in Italy corresponds to the Italian Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it);
Moreover, when processing is based on consent, the data subject always has the right to freely withdraw it; in this case, processing carried out on the basis of consent given before the withdrawal remains legitimate. The same applies to the processing of the special categories of data provided for in section 9(1)(f) GDPR.
In order to exercise these rights, or to ask for information on the matter, please address your request to VIVAVIRGOLO to the above address, preferably including the word PRIVACY in the subject line of the request.
The rights of the interested party are regulated by the GDPR in sections 15 and following.